5 Reasons You Should Be A Runner
1. Running strengthens bones better than any other aerobic activity.
2. Women who ran frequently as teenagers were less likely to develop dementia later in life.
3. Insomniacs fall asleep in 17 minutes on days they run, compared to 38 minutes on days they don’t.
4. The faster you run, the harder your heart works and the stronger it gets.
5. Running can lower blood pressure, raise good cholesterol, and boost immunity to colds and other viruses.
reason #6: YOU GET TO EAT ALL THE FOOD
ALL THE FOOD!
one of my best post-high school life discoveries was breakfast. and this is definitely my reaction now.
reblogging partially for the nice fine-print clarification on the terms “fruits” and “vegetables.” had my mind blown so many times in my Plant Systematics and Evolution class this past semester and find these distinctions to be exciting/important/helpful. Though mostly exciting.